Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Honduras Interview

On Thursday, April 18, 2013, I was interviewed along with my brother by Mrs. Mojica's 4th grade class from Honduras via Skype. It was an amazing experience. The class really enjoyed it but I think I enjoyed more than they did.

It started out as to be an interview with only me after Mrs. Mojica's class had a reading fair. One of the students asked me if I had a brother that was an author. I replied yes and he happened to be in the same room as me. The class was real excited to find out he was there too.

They interviewed both of us and had a really good time. They took photos of letters and compositions of the experience with the interview. I will post the photos later.

I recorded the interview with my computer and I am editing the video to post.

My brother and I each mailed a copy of our book to put into their library. I will post when the book has been received by the school.

I would like to thank Mrs. Mojica for making this happen.

Below are pictures of the class:


The diagram students Carla and Valeria made about Detective Stephy Wephy Holmes in the Missing Cake.


Carla and Valeria at their reading fair presenting Detective Stephy Wephy Holmes in the Missing Cake.

Another picture of Carla and Valeria at their reading fair presenting Detective Stephy Wephy Holmes in the Missing Cake.

 Mrs. Mojica's 4th grade class.

The class photo taken with the interview.


This is a letter from Carla about her experience with the interview. I think I enjoyed the experience more than she did.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! This was an amazing experience! Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete